Due to a significant increase in the number of grant applications received this year,
we are currently closed to applications from new organisations
Grant Application Guidelines 2021
To assist in your application, please note the following guidelines are critical:
- Grant applications can only be made once a year.
- Grants are normally in the range of £500 to £5,000.
- The maximum age supported by Jewish Child’s Day is 18.
- Grants are only given towards specific projects and not as a general subsidy towards the applicant’s overall running costs or capital expenditure.
- You need to apply through our online portal. Please email email@example.com for a link to access the portal.
- Applications submitted without the latest audited accounts cannot be considered.*
- You must supply a breakdown of items and related costs that are being applied for.
- You must be able to provide a copy of your Safeguarding Policy/ies.
- Applications are considered in March, June and November.
- Accordingly completed applications must be submitted by 29th April, 26th August and 30th December. (No applications will be accepted past these deadline dates. Organisations will have to wait until the following grant cycle).
- First-time applicants are generally not awarded funds until after a visit by a Charity representative.
If you require any advice as to the eligibility of your application or assistance in preparing it, please do not hesitate to contact us and we shall be happy to help.
If you have a UK fundraising committee, we will require full details, e.g. income, staff etc.
* Please send your audited accounts in English or with the main headings translated into English.
Should you be awarded a grant, a report must be sent into the office specifying how the grant was spent, together with photos (if appropriate). Please note that if you are successful, the grant award will be paid within three months of the allocation meeting.
If you DO NOT adhere to these guidelines,
it may affect your application and therefore be rejected.
For more information about applying for a Jewish Child’s Day grant please email firstname.lastname@example.org