Our Philanthropy Programme has been specially established for those supporters who would like to make a formal commitment to aiding us in our work, providing a gift of at least £2500 annually for three years.
In 2022 our philanthropists helped us to support the vital work of 130 projects around the world. As a part of our philanthropy group you will be in the company of like-minded individuals who help us fulfil our mission statement that no child should live in poverty, need or suffering – anywhere.
What we can offer our philanthropists:
- Dedicated support from our Head of Income
- The direction of your donation towards a specific category
- Bespoke proposals tailored to your key motivators to give and your specific goals
- Regular reporting on the impact of your donation
- Personal tours for you and your family to see the project you have supported
- The option to have your name inscribed on a plaque at a project
- Invitations to exclusive events, including our Gala Dinner
- Opportunities to involve your children and grandchildren with your philanthropy
- The chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of vulnerable Jewish children in need