Social Media Executive – Part-Time
We are a small charity seeking a reliable and experienced Social Media Executive to work approximately 7-8 hours per week primarily home-based but must be flexible and able to be in the office as and when required (Office in Finchley). Salary dependant on experience. Start ASAP.
You will be knowledgeable in all areas of social media channels and have proven success in growing an organisation’s profile and donor awareness. Working closely with our team, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote charity-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with Director for monthly and quarterly charity goals
- Works well with the team to develop social media timelines coinciding with new events, or other marketing messages
- Managing and updating the website and reporting to Executive Director on the Google Analytics.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Nicole Gordon – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date – 12th December 2016
Plus, we have just joined forces with Evolve which is JLGB’s volunteering arm. We have three opportunities for your children (secondary school). Please read more here and if you require further information, please either call on 020 8446 8804 or email: email@example.com.